Tennis – General Regulations
All players must check in with the Pro Shop before going to the courts. Tennis court time is included in your full membership. Guests must pay court fees before going to the courts. Proper tennis attire (including non-marking tennis shoes) is required of all players. Proper tennis etiquette is expected of all players.
Court Reservation Procedure:
- Court reservations may be made:
- One month in advance by members and those with Tennis membership
- Four days in advance by non-member
- Court times are booked in half-hour increments
- Reservations may be made in the Pro Shop or by Phone 508-349-3704 x 3
- A reserved court will be held no more than 10 minutes beyond start time. If you cannot use your reserved court time, please call the Pro Shop to Cancel.
Guests of members must pay for court usage.
Non-Members Rates per court:
$15.00 per person per 1-1/2 hours for singles
$10.00 per person per 1-1/2 hours for doubles
Private tennis lessons for adults and children, along with group lessons, are available from the Tennis Staff.